Deepika Padukone, on Sunday afternoon, took a walk down memory lane and dug up a priceless piece from the archives. The actress posted the picture of the poem I am, which she wrote when she was only 12 years old. Sharing the post on her Instagram handle, she captioned the post, “My first and last attempt at writing poetry! It was in grade 7. I was 12. The title of the poem was. ‘I am’, We were given the first 2 words you see… and the rest is history!”. In the post, we can see that the actress has written three shlokas.
The poem reads, “I am a child of love and care. I wonder how far the stars reach. I hear the rush of the waves. I see the deep blue sea. I want to be a beloved child of God.” I am a child with love and care. I pretend to be a blooming flower. I feel the soothing hands of God. I touch mountains yet. I worry if I am liked by all. I am their I cry for those who need God’s gentle touch. I am a loving and caring child. I understand that life must end. I say you must work hard. I see what I should dream of . I try to do my best. I hope I deserve the best. I am a loving and caring child. (sic).”
Soon after Deepika Padukone shared the post, her fans bombarded the comments section. One user wrote, “12 year old Deepika wrote this!?!?!?!?,” along with a shock face emoticon. Another wrote, “How beautifully curated.” “You are 36 and yet you are like a really loved and cared child,” wrote another.
Take a look here:
Meanwhile, on the work front, Deepika Padukone has several films in her kitty, namely Pathan: With Shahrukh Khan and John Abraham, Warrior with Hrithik Roshan, of the project With Prabhas, and the Hindi remake of Intern With Amitabh Bachchan.
- Ranbir Kapoor seen shooting for animals in Manali!
- Neha Dhupia has the cutest workout partner. Hint: it’s not
- To see you have to see the reaction of Navya Naveli Nanda
- Alia Bhatt, Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh and other stars
- Janhvi, Khushi and Anshula Kapoor
- ‘Barry’ season 3 review: Bill Hader reloads for HBO
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor’s unseen pre-wedding ceremony
- Is husband Ranbir Kapoor missing Alia Bhatt? what is here
- Tara Sutaria added a stunning look to her Heropanti 2
- Rocky and Rani’s love story of Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt