New Delhi: Saira Banu has remained low profile since Dilip Kumar’s demise. Now, in an interview with ETimes, she talks about coping with loss and why she’s kept herself in a “shell.” Saira Banu said, “I am extremely distressed, I can’t get out of the loss. How can I get out of this? I can’t. I was also doing everything very happily. Everything was so good, that’s it. We both together. I used to love sitting at home with Sahab. Anyway, I am not an outgoing person or a party person. Today, I don’t want to step out.” When asked how long she will keep herself indoors, Saira Banu said, “I don’t know, maybe until I get upset. There is no point in going out…”
Saira Banu concluded by saying, “I won’t feel lost. It’s just that I so desperately need sahib in my life. To be honest, I haven’t been mingling with people. Maybe only my close friends. With. I’m lucky that a lot of people are very concerned about me. But for now, I’m doing a lot of meditation and prayer.”
Saira Banu stood by Dilip Kumar in his tough times. Dilip Kumar died at the age of 98 on July 7, 2021 at Hinduja Hospital. He died after a long illness as well as testicular cancer and pleural effusion.
Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu married in October 1966. He worked in films like Sagina Mahto, Sagina and Gopi.
- Ranbir Kapoor seen shooting for animals in Manali!
- Neha Dhupia has the cutest workout partner. Hint: it’s not
- To see you have to see the reaction of Navya Naveli Nanda
- Alia Bhatt, Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh and other stars
- Janhvi, Khushi and Anshula Kapoor
- ‘Barry’ season 3 review: Bill Hader reloads for HBO
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor’s unseen pre-wedding ceremony
- Is husband Ranbir Kapoor missing Alia Bhatt? what is here
- Tara Sutaria added a stunning look to her Heropanti 2
- Rocky and Rani’s love story of Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt