New Delhi: Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are all set to get married today, but before that take a look at some pictures shared by the groom’s sisters. Ranbir Kapoor’s cousin Karisma Kapoor and sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahni shared their pictures Mehndi Design after last night’s ceremony. Karisma Kapoor shared a picture of henna on her feet on her Instagram story and she wrote: “I love MehndiKarisma wore mustard for the ceremony anarkali By Puneet Balana. On the other hand, Riddhima chose a sequin Saree Here’s a screenshot of Karisma Kapoor’s Instagram story by Manish Malhotra:
Ranbir’s sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahni also gave a glimpse of him Mehndi Design. No caption needed. Take a look:
Here’s a video of Karisma Kapoor and sister Kareena attending Mehndi Celebration:
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt will get married today in Mumbai after dating for more than 4 years. They started dating on the sets of brahmastra, their first film together. They confirmed their relationship in 2020, when Ranbir referred to Alia Bhatt as his “girlfriend” in an interview.
In terms of work, Karisma Kapoor was last seen in the 2012 film Dangerous IshqAfter which he played special roles in films like Bombay Talkies And Zero, Karisma Kapoor’s last project was Alt Balaji’s web-series mindset,
Riddhima Kapoor, daughter of veteran actor Neetu Kapoor and late Rishi Kapoor, is a Delhi-based jewelery designer. She is married to Bharat Sahni. They are parents to a daughter named Samara.
- Ranbir Kapoor seen shooting for animals in Manali!
- Neha Dhupia has the cutest workout partner. Hint: it’s not
- To see you have to see the reaction of Navya Naveli Nanda
- Alia Bhatt, Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh and other stars
- Janhvi, Khushi and Anshula Kapoor
- ‘Barry’ season 3 review: Bill Hader reloads for HBO
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor’s unseen pre-wedding ceremony
- Is husband Ranbir Kapoor missing Alia Bhatt? what is here
- Tara Sutaria added a stunning look to her Heropanti 2
- Rocky and Rani’s love story of Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt