The original law was introduced last Wednesday where the senator explicitly stated that the focus of the bill was a central bank digital currency (CBDC), not a law that seeks to legalize bitcoin. Now according to the translation of the amended bill, the law only seeks to list “central bank digital currency” as “circulating currencies and virtual assets” among Mexican banknotes and accepted metal coins.
As Bitcoin Magazine reported, the operation of the financial system “needed the intervention of the Mexican state through the creation of laws, secondary provisions and, above all, the generation of public policies that promote the growth and economic development of the financial system.” stability and security of users,” the draft states.
The draft bill also outlines the need for the Mexican state to protect users from malicious service providers, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
“It is essential that the state, through regulation of the financial system, promote greater access and use of financial services through interventions to ensure that service providers provide their users with fair treatment and quality service, as well as How to create financial education programs that provide Mexicans with the knowledge they need to make informed and conscious decisions about their resources,” the translated text reads.
Kempis’ bill also mentions that decentralization is not necessary for a digital form of money, a comment that is in line with Bank of Canada (BOC) director Dinesh Shah, who said in a recent interview that the roll The number of -out CBDCs does not necessarily point to the need for blockchain technology at its core.
- Man shot, on camera, after killing ex-wife, daughter
- Modern Love Mumbai on 13th May on Amazon Prime Video. See
- Best Apple Arcade Games in 2022
- Yes or No to Prashant Kishor? Congress meeting today after KCR
- Oppo K10 5G, K10 Pro 5G with Triple Rear Camera, 120Hz
- Tamil Nadu took steps to cut off the power of the governor
- Bitcoin, Ether fall below key resistance levels
- Maharashtra: After Kitty Somya family, Delhi BJP
- Moto G52 with 90Hz Poled Display, Triple Rear Cameras