Thieves can go to any extent when it comes to stealing money. An incident in Sangli, Maharashtra is proof of this where thieves used excavators to dig out ATM machines from booths.
— (@Gsk339) April 24, 2022
The incident, which took place on Sunday, was caught on the CCTV camera installed inside the ATM booth and is now being widely shared on social media. Some social media users found the thieves’ guts amusing, while others blamed unemployment.
Commenting on Facebook, a user said, ‘India has got talent. “In the era of crypto mining, a new invention here is ATM mining,” commented another.
A third user predicted more such examples in the future. “More will come in the form of unemployment and higher food prices,” the user said on Twitter. “Money Heist 2023?” asked another question
Last week, a video viral on social media showed a thief being caught robbing a hardware shop in Uttar Pradesh’s Chandauli district. The incident took place near the residence of the Superintendent of Police.
Local publications quoted shop owner Anshu Singh as saying that the thief took away all the cash and also stole goods worth thousands of rupees. The crime came to light when Singh opened his shop after seeing the broken shutter and went through the CCTV footage.
Another incident came to light from Bihar’s Rohtas district where a gang of thieves with the connivance of Irrigation Department officials and local residents broke down a 500-ton bridge and “stole” a 60-foot-long steel bridge posing as government officials “.
In July 2021, a thief in Birmingham, England, suddenly danced to distract a woman and slipped away with her Rolex watch.
- India, EU decide to start trade, technology
- Natural farming is the need of the hour: NITI Aayog CEO
- Shiv Sena slams BJP over Hanuman Chalisa controversy
- Bhagwant Mann’s Delhi tour with Arvind Kejriwal
- BJP skips all-party meeting over loudspeakers in Maharashtra
- Supreme Court will hear the petition after the abrogation of Article 370
- 85 of the great Oriya writer Binapani Mohanty. died at the age of
- Pak boat carrying heroin worth around Rs 280 crore caught
- Yes or No to Prashant Kishor? Congress meeting today after KCR
- Thieves used excavator to dig ATM machine in Maharashtra