New Delhi: Siddhant Chaturvedi recently treated his Insta family with a bare chested picture, which made his followers fall for him. The actor turned up his poetry and wrote a short poem along with a post. However, Amitabh Bachchan’s granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda’s reaction caught our attention. Sharing the selfie, Siddhant wrote, “Aaj Zada, yesterday we were work… I saw you when no one looked at me, today you are, and I am here too, and these eyes were on us, today we were less, yesterday…” He used the hashtag “#SiddyChats #MyNotes”.
Soon after Siddhant Chaturvedi shared the post, his fans flooded the comments section. One fan compared him to international singer Shawn Mendes and wrote, “You look like Shawn Mendes in this picture”. Navya Naveli Nanda didn’t comment, she just hit the like button.
Here’s a look at the post:
Well, this is not the first time Navya Naveli Nanda reacted to Siddhant Chaturvedi’s post. The two often interact on social media and because of this, rumors are flying that both are the newest couple in B-Town. Recently, Navya shared a post on her Instagram handle in which she was wearing a cap which had the face of a chicken embroidered on it. Soon after sharing the post, Siddhant was among the first to react to the post. He dropped a chicken emoticon.
Take a look here:
Meanwhile, on the work front, Siddhant Chaturvedi has several films in her kitty-phone ghost Directed by Katrina Kaif and Ishaan Khatter and Arjun Varen Singh where are we lost With Ananya Panday and Adarsh Gaurav.
- Ranbir Kapoor seen shooting for animals in Manali!
- Neha Dhupia has the cutest workout partner. Hint: it’s not
- To see you have to see the reaction of Navya Naveli Nanda
- Alia Bhatt, Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh and other stars
- Janhvi, Khushi and Anshula Kapoor
- ‘Barry’ season 3 review: Bill Hader reloads for HBO
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor’s unseen pre-wedding ceremony
- Is husband Ranbir Kapoor missing Alia Bhatt? what is here
- Tara Sutaria added a stunning look to her Heropanti 2
- Rocky and Rani’s love story of Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt