File photo of Sourav Ganguly© AFP
“We have discharged Ganguly this afternoon. He will have to stay at home under the supervision of doctors for the next fortnight. After that the next course of treatment will be decided,” a hospital official told PTI.
The 49-year-old was taken to Woodlands Multispecialty Hospital on Monday night as a precautionary measure after an RT-PCR test came back positive for COVID-19.
He received “monoclonal antibody cocktail therapy” after admission.
Ganguly was hospitalized twice earlier this year and underwent emergency angioplasty after some cardiac issues.
His elder brother Snehasish Ganguly also tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this year.
(This story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
Topics mentioned in this article
- Daniil Medvedev targets top ranking with Novak Djokovic
- Due to today’s disease of amar infection, three and a half
- IND vs SA, 2nd ODI: Dinesh Karthik suggested changes
- Amar Jawan Jyoti will be thrown out, "Merged" War. with
- South Africa vs India, 2nd ODI: When and where to watch live
- Covid cases rise by 9% to 3.47 lakh, above positivity
- Chicken Hot Dog Recipe | How to make Chicken Hot Dog
- India vs South Africa: Focus on in-form Rasi van der
- Kerala Kovid Cases | Kerala orders WFH for women
- Sunil Gavaskar points to “a shortcoming” in India’s ODIs