BBL: Brisbane Heat have signed Pakistan batsman Fakhar Zaman for three matches.© AFP
— Brisbane Heat (@HeatBBL) December 31, 2021
According to Brisbane Heat, Secombe said in a statement: “It is great to have a player of his class available to us in a relatively short period of time. We are naturally disappointed to have lost Tom and wish him a speedy recovery in England.” We do.”
“Fakhar will join us in Melbourne before the match against the Renegades. Due to Queensland’s current border restrictions, he will have to spend 14 days out of state before playing in Queensland,” he added.
Secombe said, “We are delighted that he will be with us in what is shaping up to be important sports. He is a classy artist who works in teams, so we are confident that he will settle down quickly. “
A left-handed batsman, Zaman has played 175 T20 matches with a career strike rate of 132.96. He has played 64 T20Is, 53 ODIs and three Tests so far.
The Heat are currently preparing for Saturday’s New Year’s Day clash with the in-form Hobart Hurricanes in Hobart.
Topics mentioned in this article
- Rohit Sharma passes fitness test, will lead India in series
- also included in the dump
- “One would be terrified of Virat Kohli who doesn’t have
- Violent protest over railway exam in Bihar, candidates set
- Netherlands fast bowler Vivian Kingma found guilty of ball
- Ghulam Nabi Azad’s Padma Award Raj
- “Fans Want India To Win World Cup”: Sanjay Manjrekar On
- First marching contingent of Republic Day Parade
- Steve Smith praises Ashleigh Barty’s form at Australian Open
- Vedas to Metaverse: The key shown in the tableau of the Ministry of Education