File photo of Tabrez Shamsi and Quinton de Kock.© AFP
“Wishing Quinnie and Sasha on the start of their new journey. Wishing you both lots of happiness and a wonderful moment with your little princess. #FamilyFirst… and of course Quinnie is still going to dominate that white ball and Entire park will be around to kill him,” Shamsi tweeted.
Best wishes to Quinnie and Sasha on their new journey
Wishing you both lots of happiness and wonderful moments with your little princess #family first
…and offcourse Quinie will still be around to dominate and hit that white ball all over the park
— Tabrez Shamsi (@shamsi90) December 30, 2021
Twenty-nine-year-old de Kock made his Proteas Test debut against Australia in 2014 at Gakbarah. In 54 matches, he scored 3,300 runs with a high score of 141 not out at an average of 38.82 and a strike rate of 70.93. , He also has six centuries and 22 half-centuries to his name.
“It’s not a decision that I came to very easily. I’ve taken a long time to think about what my future looks like and what should be a priority in my life now when Sasha and I are about to welcome our first child.” De Kock said in a statement, “Want to move forward in this world and my family beyond that.”
“My family is everything to me and all I want is the time and space to be with them during this new and exciting chapter in our lives,” he said.
The former Test captain’s brilliance as a wicket-keeper set him apart on the world stage, with 232 dismissals, including 221 catches and 11 stumpings.
Topics mentioned in this article
- “Should be the captain…” Harbhajan Singh took Virat’s name
- Rovman Powell’s punishment for West Indies in T20Is
- Garden Management in Mumbai
- Trinamool’s strongman gave ticket to the poll team running the party
- AAP candidate challenged the debate to the Trinamool leader
- City Center : Different from a village of shining and prosperous Pankaj
- ️ UP
- Biggest Stories of 26 January 2022
- AAP’s guerilla strategy in Trinamool Strongman
- Assembly Election 2022 | Ask 700 farmer families: RLD’s