Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) on Saturday reported 11 per cent growth in total sales to 39,157 units in December 2021. The company sold 35,187 units in December 2020, M&M said in a statement.
In the domestic market, sales of passenger vehicles increased by 10 per cent to 17,722 units last month as against 16,182 units in December 2020.
In the commercial vehicles segment, the company sold 18,418 vehicles in the domestic market last month, a growth of 10 per cent as against 16,795 units in December 2020.
Exports grew 37 per cent to 3,017 units in December 2021 from 2,210 units in the year-ago month.
We have seen growth across business segments including passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and international operations, driven by continued strong demand across the product portfolio, said Vijay Nakra, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra.
He added that semiconductor-related parts issues continue to be a challenge for the industry and remain a major focus area for the company as well.
- Healthcare can get top priority: Assocham
- There was no change in fuel prices. see rates
- Fuel prices remain unchanged. see rates
- Sensex above 700 points, Nifty trading below 17,550;
- Future Group, Hindustan Unilever, Asian Paints, Vedanta
- HUL Q3 profit up 18.68% at Rs 2,300 crore; net sales increased
- Walmart asks Indian sellers to expand in US using it
- Insiders are buying fast in these 6 stocks.
- What is Decentralized Autonomous Organization in Crypto?
- Stock market live updates: Sensex breaks over 1,800 points