Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone of Major Dhyan Chand Sports University in Meerut on January 2, his office said on Friday. The university will be set up in Salwa and Kali villages of Sardhana town of Meerut at an estimated cost of about Rs 700 crore. It said that one of the major areas of focus for the Prime Minister is to develop sports culture and establish world class sports infrastructure in all parts of the country and the establishment of this university in Meerut is towards fulfilling this vision. Would be a big step.
- Uttar Pradesh Elections | “I quoted only General Bipin Rawat”
- girls’ sense of health and well-being
- Was in talks with Gandhi family for almost two years: Prashant
- Noodle Knitting: Is The Internet Ready For This Article?
- Video: Battle of over Rs 500 between 2 health workers in Bihar
- 500 Posting in Bihar
- travel between two
- "noodle knitting"Is the Internet ready for it?
- SUV at a farmer’s showroom in Karnataka
- Passengers were shocked to see a horse running between two trains