The Ashes: Chris Silverwood has tested positive for COVID-19.© AFP
The statement further said, “Silverwood has been in isolation in Melbourne since December 30 after a member of his family tested positive. He will remain in isolation until January 8. Silverwood is asymptomatic and has been fully vaccinated.”
It was further said that Silverwood is expected to return to the England party in Hobart ahead of the fifth Ashes Test.
Australia have already maintained their possession of the Ashes by taking an unassailable 3-0 lead in the five-match series. The fourth Test will start from January 5.
Topics mentioned in this article
- Trinamool’s strongman gave ticket to the poll team running the party
- AAP candidate challenged the debate to the Trinamool leader
- City Center : Different from a village of shining and prosperous Pankaj
- ️ UP
- Biggest Stories of 26 January 2022
- AAP’s guerilla strategy in Trinamool Strongman
- Assembly Election 2022 | Ask 700 farmer families: RLD’s
- German FA bans coach for using fake vaccination papers
- UP Assembly Election 2022 | BJP’s Jat Outreach Ahead
- Tamil Nadu BJP on hunger strike