The Cupertino-based company is working on a smaller Mac Pro, with 40 CPU cores and 128 graphics cores, as well as a new iMac Pro and a new Mac Mini model with a bigger screen, Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman told his weekly Said in the newspaper. The MacBook Pro is tipped to get a new entry-level model, while the MacBook Air will see “the biggest redesign in the history of the product,” according to Gurman. Apple is also said to be working on a new iPad Pro model that features wireless charging.
On the smartphone front, customers can expect to see their iPhone SE (2020) successor with 5G connectivity in the first half of 2020, followed by the company’s iPhone 14 range later this year. Gurman also noted that the iPhone 14 series could have a hole-punch display this year. The company is tipped to work on three models of Apple Watch – Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series 8 and rugged Apple Watch models.
According to the newsletter, the company’s first VR headset (codenamed N301) may also arrive this year after a two-year delay. The company’s first foray into the wearable VR headset space is tipped to introduce some AR capabilities. The headset is expected to run on ROS, codenamed Oak, and is tipped to arrive at WWDC 2022 later this year. Apple announced iOS 15 and macOS 12 at WWDC 2021, and the company is reportedly working on iOS 16 (codenamed Sydney) and macOS 13 (codenamed Rom), which will be announced later this year, according to Gurman .
- iPhone SE (2022) will be called iPhone SE+ 5G; IPAD air
- Sharad Sharma in AAP’s meeting with Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann
- Kodak Magnetic Wireless Charger for Car, Home and Office
- In new photos, China races to eliminate illegal bridge over winter
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus renders, specifications tipped;
- U.P. Election: CM Yogi Adityanath.
- Apple mixed reality headset faces delay after 2023
- Chief Minister of Punjab | Watch: Bhagwant Mann, Your Choice
- OnePlus 9RT gets first update in India with system fixes
- Watch: Will take Punjab back to former glory – AAP chief