Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said today that the Omicron variant is spreading rapidly but causes a “very mild illness like viral fever”, urging people not to panic amid reports that the new version of the coronavirus is in the third place. will trigger the wave. “Omicron spreads rapidly but causes very mild illness. The virus has weakened. It is like viral fever but precautions are necessary. However, there is no need to panic,” news agency ANI quoted him as saying.
- In new photos, China races to eliminate illegal bridge over winter
- U.P. Election: CM Yogi Adityanath.
- Chief Minister of Punjab | Watch: Bhagwant Mann, Your Choice
- Watch: Will take Punjab back to former glory – AAP chief
- Dosa Weather:
- Top Upcoming Smartphones of 2022 in Hindi: Hai Hai!
- Watch: Thousands defy Covid rules to participate in Karnataka
- Top Apps for Women Safety in India Explained in Hindi
- Bhagwat Mann | Bhagwant Mann is your Chief Minister
- 2.38 lakh cases of corona in 24 hours, in infection rate