New Delhi: Film and television producer Ekta Kapoor tested positive for the novel coronavirus on Monday and is well and in quarantine. The 46-year-old filmmaker shared an Instagram post to share his diagnosis. Ekta Kapoor wrote in her post, “Despite taking all precautions, I have tested COVID positive (i) positive. I am fine and request everyone who came in contact with me please get yourself tested.” Actors Vikrant Massey, Mouni Roy, Hina Khan and Dheeraj Dhoopar wished Ekta a speedy recovery in their comments section.
Check out Ekta Kapoor’s post here:
Earlier, John Abraham and his wife Priya Runchal had tested positive for COVID-19 and are currently under home isolation. Announcing the news on his Instagram story, John revealed that he had come in contact with a COVID positive person three days back. John Abraham wrote, “I came in contact with someone 3 days ago who I later came to know has COVID. Priya and I have tested positive for COVID. We were quarantined at home That’s why haven’t been in contact with anyone else.” In an interview, the actor shared that he is experiencing mild symptoms. “We are both vaccinated and experienced mild symptoms. Please stay healthy and healthy. Mask up.”
Mumbai has seen a sharp rise in COVID-19 cases since the second half of last month. On Sunday, the metropolis reported 8,063 new cases, 1,763 more than Saturday, taking the caseload here to 7,99,520, while the city’s total death toll stood at 16,377, as per official figures, reports PTI.
- Amy Schneider, ‘Danger!’ Winner ends up impressive win
- David Letterman to appear on ‘Late Night’ for show
- Alicia Witt opens up about the tragic death of her parents
- ‘The Book of Boba Fett’ episode 5 recap: ‘Star Wars’
- Katherine Cates, ‘Orange is the New Black’ and ‘Seinfeld’
- Anushka Sharma congratulates Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’
- Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar and other stars share best wishes
- Chiranjeevi tests positive for Covid-19
- Jhanvi Kapoor shares glimpses of ‘Cricket Camp’
- Do not use Siddharth Shukla’s name without permission, asked