Well-known tipster Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) in association with MySmartPrice has leaked the global launch timeline of the Xiaomi 12 series phones. According to the leak, Xiaomi will unveil the Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro and Xiaomi 12X handsets outside China in late February or early March. The leak says that the Xiaomi 12 series could launch in India soon after the global debut, if not around the same time.
Separately, tipster Digital Chat Station posted on Chinese microblogging website Weibo that the Xiaomi 12 Ultra will be launching for the first time in its country after the Chinese Spring Festival that begins on February 1. According to the tipster, the handset will feature a periscope super-telephoto. Camera. The handset was earlier said to feature a quad rear camera unit that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an ultra-wide-angle camera and a periscopic telephoto zoom camera.
To recall, Xiaomi unveiled the Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro, and Xiaomi 12X handsets in the last week of December 2021. Key features of the Xiaomi 12 series handsets include a hole-punch display design protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, triple rear cameras, and more. 32-megapixel selfie camera and 5G connectivity. Under the hood, the vanilla Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 Pro have a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC processor, while the Xiaomi 12X has a Snapdragon 870 SoC. The Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12X pack a 4,500mAh battery, while the Xiaomi 12 Pro includes a 4,500mAh battery.
- Here’s Why 5G Is Interfering With Airplanes
- Why are hijab-wearing girls banned in class?
- Declare CM candidate or not?
- City Center: Party Join the Party
- Outside Party in Communication Complex, Social Society
- Contesting Members:
- Covisield and Covaxin played Smuggling
- Great Uttarakhand Face Off
- Big news: BJP has increased the family a lot, Aparna
- Tauqeer Raza Khan in Uttar Pradesh’s political turmoil, on blue