As announced by the OnePlus Forum, the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro smartphones in India and North America are receiving the update. OnePlus 9 is getting software version LE2111_11_C.40 in India, and LE2115_11_C.40 in North America. Similarly, OnePlus 9 Pro is getting LE2121_11_C.40 in India and LE2125_11_C.40 in North America.
The changelog says that the update has fixed the problem of system upgrade failure in specific scenarios as well as being unable to access 5G network in some scenarios. OnePlus also says that the OxygenOS 12 update for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro also provides a better software experience, and “resolves some pending issues” from the previous update. “As always, this OTA will be incremental. OTAs will reach a small percentage of users today, and we will begin a wider rollout in a few days,” the company said.
The previous update brought a slew of changes, including improved ease of fingerprint unlocking, optimized system power consumption, and a fix for screen tearing issues when returning to the home screen after playing certain games. It also brought the December 2021 Android security patch. To recall, the first Android 12 update for the OnePlus 9 Pro and OnePlus 9 – introduced in early December – faced backlash from users as it introduced several bugs.
- Realme GT Neo 3 Specifications Leaked, Realme RMX3475 Design
- 11 states have more than 50,000 cases, 13 states have more than 10,000 cases
- Samsung Galaxy S22+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra spotted on NBTC;
- Hospitalization rate in Delhi is very low in the third
- Redmi Note 11 Pro Global Variant Design Suggested by Leak
- to vote on the field
- Parasite director Bong Joon-ho’s next film to star Robert
- BJP slams Manohar Parrikar’s son, Goa minister Hussey
- Apple is no longer releasing security patches for iOS 14,
- Goa Election 2022 | “Went to P Chidambaram himself with Goa”