“She knew it, but I often told her,” he said. “Even when she wasn’t working, I said, ‘Daughter, millions of people are still asking you. You’re getting your fan letters, I’m getting offers for you.’ ,
Vitjas said he’s not sure whether White “ever embraced it” or “really felt” the extent of that love.
“I’ll always reinforce it with him because I always felt he should know that,” he said. “I never wanted him to sit at home thinking that the world had passed through him. That never happened.”
It is clear that there has been a wave of mourning since his death.
Friends and fans alike are mourning the loss of the eventual “Golden Girls” star, who was set to celebrate her 100th birthday on January 17th.
“She made everyone laugh, including me,” Radford, 85, said in a statement. “Betty lived a life dedicated to her craft and her love for animals. She made us all laugh including me. I had a crush on her too!”
- Valerie Bertinelli Remembers Her ‘Soulmate’ Eddie Van Helena
- Bob Saget’s final podcast episode will remind you of him
- Gehraiyaan ahead of trailer release, voice notes
- RJ Anmol on Amrita Rao
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health is “stable”: Spokesperson
- Shahrukh Khan dominated the internet with the first Instagram
- Karisma Kapoor’s Midweek Routine Is “Glow Up And Show Up”
- Actor Fardeen Khan tests positive for COVID-19, Is
- Janhvi Kapoor’s caption is the answer to her holiday mood
- Deepika Padukone said what were we thinking about Navya?