New Delhi: The country’s largest automaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) saw a 2 per cent drop in production in December 2021. It informed in a regulatory filing that the total production during the reported month stood at 1,52,029 units as against 1,55,127 units. related period.
MSI said the total passenger vehicle production last month stood at 1,48,767 units as against 1,53,475 units in December 2020.
Production of mini cars in the Alto and S-Presso models stood at 19,396 units last month as against 27,772 units in the year-ago period.
Similarly, manufacturing of compact cars including WagonR, Celerio, Ignis, Swift, Baleno and DZire increased from 85,103 units to 86,694 units, MSI said.
Production of utility vehicles – Gypsy, Ertiga, S-Cross, Vitara Brezza, and XL6 – also saw an increase of 31,794 units in December 2021 from 28,006 units in the same month of 2020.
- Healthcare can get top priority: Assocham
- There was no change in fuel prices. see rates
- Fuel prices remain unchanged. see rates
- Sensex above 700 points, Nifty trading below 17,550;
- Future Group, Hindustan Unilever, Asian Paints, Vedanta
- HUL Q3 profit up 18.68% at Rs 2,300 crore; net sales increased
- Walmart asks Indian sellers to expand in US using it
- Insiders are buying fast in these 6 stocks.
- What is Decentralized Autonomous Organization in Crypto?
- Stock market live updates: Sensex breaks over 1,800 points