Cheteshwar Pujara returned to the pavilion after being dismissed in Johannesburg.© AFP
“He is not hitting the half volley with full force and we can see a strange pattern in his dismissal,” Chopra said on a post-lunch Star Sports show.
Chopra said that Pujara is better off trying to use the depth of the crease rather than going ahead.
“He bowled Ngidi in the first innings of the Centurion Test. If we look at his hands and the height of the ball, why is he trying to play from the front foot instead of using the depth of the crease,” he said. Chopra.
It has been more than two years since Pujara last scored a century in Test cricket and he averaged below 30 during that period.
Former South African fast bowler Morne Morkel said that Pujara needs to show more intention to put pressure on the bowlers.
Morkel said, “They need to find a way out of the strike in South Africa and aim to score. There’s not a bowler who feels better when you run and knows the batsman isn’t trying to pick you up.” Used to be.”
Topics mentioned in this article
- UP: Management Theme of Election Management, Sugarcane
- Due to today’s disease of amar infection, three and a half
- Amar Jawan Jyoti will be thrown out, "Merged" War. with
- Covid cases rise by 9% to 3.47 lakh, above positivity
- Chicken Hot Dog Recipe | How to make Chicken Hot Dog
- Emergency order to address green crab outbreak
- Kerala Kovid Cases | Kerala orders WFH for women
- Zara Rutherford becomes the youngest woman to fly alone in the world
- Michelle Gow’s death has not been ruled a hate crime
- Term vs Whole Life Insurance: Pros and Cons