While previous reports have tipped the Realme GT2 series to feature the recently launched Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC on all models, a post by tipster ‘Panda is Bald’ on Weibo suggests There is speculation that the vanilla Realme GT2 will sport the older Snapdragon 888 SoC. As per the tipster, the Realme GT packs a 6.62-inch full-HD+ Samsung E4 AMOLED display, while the Realme GT 2 Pro sports a 6.7-inch 2K Samsung E4 AMOLED display with LTPO technology.
On the camera front, the tipster says that the Realme GT 2 will both feature a triple camera setup consisting of a 50-megapixel Sony IMX 766 primary sensor with 1/1.56 sensor size and optical image stabilization. The Realme GT 2 is said to have an 8-megapixel secondary and a 2-megapixel tertiary camera sensor. Meanwhile, the Realme GT 2 Pro will launch with a 50-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL JN1 sensor with 1/2.76 sensor size and 150-degree field-of-view, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
Both the Realme GT 2 and the Realme GT 2 Pro could be launched with a 5,000mAh battery with support for 65W SuperDart charging. As per previous reports, the Realme GT 2 is expected to launch in 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB storage variants. The Realme GT 2 Pro is expected to launch in 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB storage variants. The company’s Realme GT2 series will be launched today at 7:30 PM CST Asia (5 PM IST) and will be livestreamed on the company’s China website and Weibo.
- Amazon faces potential union election in New York warehouse
- Gates Foundation adds board members after bill and
- Trinamool’s strongman gave ticket to the poll team running the party
- AAP candidate challenged the debate to the Trinamool leader
- City Center : Different from a village of shining and prosperous Pankaj
- ️ UP
- Biggest Stories of 26 January 2022
- AAP’s guerilla strategy in Trinamool Strongman
- Assembly Election 2022 | Ask 700 farmer families: RLD’s
- UP Assembly Election 2022 | BJP’s Jat Outreach Ahead