- “Now accepting love and good food,” wrote Drashti Dhami
- Drishti is busy watching her show these days.
- He was last seen in the web series ‘The Empire’.
New Delhi: TV star Drishti Dhami has tested positive for COVID-19, she revealed in an Instagram post on Tuesday. The actress shared a picture of some lilies and chocolates laid out on the table and she wrote in her post: “Just some cool stuff to have with me as I fight the third wave! Luckily, I can smell those lilies and that’s it. Can enjoy the tweaks. Count on these blessings! Now accepting love and good food.” She added in her post, “Not even such a subtle plug of a good show on PS_ streamers! Empire Still on Disney+Hotstar.” He added the hashtags #3rdwave, #covid, #homequarantine, #staysafe and #staymasked to his post.
Check out Drashti Dhami’s post here:
Drishti Dhami, a popular name in the Hindi television circuit, made her debut in the Indian entertainment industry with the popular 2007 show. got hearts, However, his role had a break through Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, The actress has also acted in TV shows like My heart is in Pardes, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani And series of relationships among many others. He was last seen in a web-series King,
The actress was also a part of the sixth season of the dance reality show show a glimpse, which he also won. The actress also hosted the seventh season of the show with Bollywood actor Ranvir Shor, which she left midway. Drishti Dhami married businessman Neeraj Khemka in 2015.
- Valerie Bertinelli Remembers Her ‘Soulmate’ Eddie Van Helena
- Bob Saget’s final podcast episode will remind you of him
- Gehraiyaan ahead of trailer release, voice notes
- RJ Anmol on Amrita Rao
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health is “stable”: Spokesperson
- Shahrukh Khan dominated the internet with the first Instagram
- Karisma Kapoor’s Midweek Routine Is “Glow Up And Show Up”
- Actor Fardeen Khan tests positive for COVID-19, Is
- Janhvi Kapoor’s caption is the answer to her holiday mood
- Deepika Padukone said what were we thinking about Navya?