The head of the country’s vaccine task force told NDTV today that a large proportion of Omicron cases in India are facing the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. 23 resident doctors of a top Delhi hospital have tested positive for COVID-19 during a week. Delhi saw another worrying rise in Covid cases – believed to be driven by the new Omron version – with 4,099 infections recorded in the last 24 hours.
- U.P. Election: CM Yogi Adityanath.
- Chief Minister of Punjab | Watch: Bhagwant Mann, Your Choice
- Watch: Will take Punjab back to former glory – AAP chief
- Dosa Weather:
- Top Upcoming Smartphones of 2022 in Hindi: Hai Hai!
- Watch: Thousands defy Covid rules to participate in Karnataka
- Top Apps for Women Safety in India Explained in Hindi
- Bhagwat Mann | Bhagwant Mann is your Chief Minister
- 2.38 lakh cases of corona in 24 hours, in infection rate
- Punjab Elections: AAP’s Chief Minister Viswan Bhagwant Mann