Ether has followed bitcoin to register another price drop today. According to Gadgets 360’s crypto price tracker, the world’s second largest crypto by market valuation is currently trading at $4,037 (approximately Rs 3 lakh) after a loss of 0.83 percent.
Tether, Cardano, Ripple, Dogecoin and Shiba Inu are among other altcoins that have registered losses.
Only a handful of cryptocurrencies managed to register the pumps, these include USD Coin, Polkadot, and Chainlink.
Given the current range-bound momentum of the majority of coins, industry experts anticipate something good to happen in the crypto space.
“The cryptocurrency market has been in a range-bound consolidation for some time now. Technical indicators suggest that the market may be ready for a good move in the coming days,” Edul Patel, CEO and co-founder of investment firm Mudrex, told Gadgets 360. Told.
Meanwhile, the crypto space is facing opposing voices, questioning its future in the times to come.
Ray Dalio, the billionaire founder of the world’s largest hedge fund Bridgewater Associates, recently warned crypto investors around the world that a bitcoin boycott on a global scale is a possibility.
The crypto situation in India has also become more sensitive.
Following the massive tax evasion of GST by cryptocurrency service provider WazirX, the Directorate General of GST Intelligence has come down heavily on cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country.
Cryptocurrency is an unregulated digital currency, is not legal tender and is subject to market risks. The information in this article is not intended to be financial advice, trading advice or any other advice or a recommendation of any kind offered or endorsed by NDTV. NDTV shall not be liable for any loss arising out of any investment based on any alleged recommendation, forecast or any other information contained in the article.
- Kodak Magnetic Wireless Charger for Car, Home and Office
- In new photos, China races to eliminate illegal bridge over winter
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus renders, specifications tipped;
- U.P. Election: CM Yogi Adityanath.
- Apple mixed reality headset faces delay after 2023
- Chief Minister of Punjab | Watch: Bhagwant Mann, Your Choice
- OnePlus 9RT gets first update in India with system fixes
- Watch: Will take Punjab back to former glory – AAP chief
- The Great Indian Murder Trailer: Prateek Gandhi, Richa Chadha
- Dosa Weather: