New Delhi: Punjab Congress President Navjot Singh Sidhu attacked former Chief Minister Amarinder Singh and talked about the upcoming assembly elections in the state during an interview to NDTV.
Here are the highlights of this big story:
- “The problem with you is that you don’t like the captain (Amarinder Singh), your reply: When your captain is a puppet of the opponent he is a traitor (traitor). He (Amarinder Singh) is a burnt cartu. Power done),” Mr Sidhu said.
- Sidhu stands for issues. We are facing a huge fiscal deficit. The budget is Rs 140 crore and the debt is Rs 75 crore. 25,000 crores is the interest on it. Rs 18,000 crore will be exhausted in June this year. ,
- “Arvind Kejriwal is offering 1,000 to 18-year-olds, why not a 17-year-old? It’s just an election stunt.” They said.
- “Captain (Amarinder Singh) Looks like a salable man today (Amarinder Singh seems like a man who has sold his principles),” he said.
- Sidhu, being an open critic of his party, said, “How long will we stay behind closed doors? Tried to tell the Captain (Amarinder Singh), but nothing happened.”
- “Have I taken his name? Look at my patience. I haven’t spoken against anyone. Tell me what I said.” aerial things (It’s empty talk),” he said while talking about taking his home minister.
- Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha meeting at different times between Kovid
- Prashant Kishor to NDTV – 3 big strengths of BJP and Prashant
- Crashed World War 2 Plane 77. found in the Himalayas after
- Air India to conduct pre-flight check-up of cabin crew
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange allowed to appeal
- KJo on Ku before National Voters’ Day
- BJP’s ally in Manipur said, will campaign to remove
- PM honored 29 children with Bal Puraskar for innovation
- 2 teenagers trapped in heavy snowfall while trekking, died
- 7 month old baby Vijayendra in Karnataka out of 14 in the world