New Delhi: Congress General Secretary and Chief Spokesperson Randeep Surjewala has tested COVID positive and is in self-isolation at home.
He tweeted, “After experiencing mild fever and cold like symptoms last night, I got myself tested and I am COVID positive. I request everyone who has come in contact with me in the last 24 hours to take proper precautions and get themselves tested. I will request.”
After experiencing mild fever and cold-like symptoms last night, I got myself tested and I am COVID positive.
I would request everyone who has come in contact with me in the last 24 hours to take proper precautions and get themselves tested.
— Randeep Singh Surjewala (@rssurjewala) 4 January 2022
The Congress leader had also tested positive for Covid last year and was treated at a hospital in Gurugram.
(Except for the title, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- Accused in ‘Bully Bye’ App Case also involved in Sully Deals:
- Hyderabad doctor starts clinic to treat financially weak
- Similar mindset needed amid cryptocurrency challenges
- The third covid wave has reached its peak in Delhi, Mumbai,
- Multi-layer security with facial recognition system
- At 6,892, Assam sees sharpest spike in daily COVID-19 cases
- India reports 2.58 lakh new COVID-19 cases
- India saved many lives by supplying medicines, vaccines
- Eight candidates from all parties filed nomination papers
- Rs 10 lakh reward on wanted person for anti-India conspiracy: