Via a press release, Samsung announced that its Big TV Festival sale is back for 2022. The sale is applicable to Smart TVs with 55-inch or larger displays. As mentioned earlier, the sale went live on January 1st and will end on January 31st. During the sale, customers will get up to 20 percent cashback on the purchase of Samsung Smart TVs. This sale is applicable on Samsung’s Neo QLED, QLED and UHD smart TV lineup.
Customers will also get an extended warranty with Samsung Smart TVs – one year standard warranty and one year extended warranty. Customers will get a 10-year no-screen burn-in warranty on buying a smart TV from the QLED range. Additionally, customers can avail EMI starting from Rs. 1,990. Samsung Big TV Festival 2022 offers can be availed at all offline retailers across the country and on the official website.
Other offers with Samsung Smart TVs during Big TV Festival 2022 include Samsung Q-series soundbar, priced at Rs. 94,990 free-of-cost with the purchase of 75-inch and 85-inch Samsung Neo QLED 8K TVs. Alternatively, customers purchasing a 65-inch Neo QLED 8K TV, 75-inch UHD TV, 55- or 65-inch Neo QLED TV, or 55- or 65-inch QLED TV will get a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 LTE tablet priced at Rs. Rupee. 21,999 for free.
Get the latest from the Consumer Electronics Show on Gadgets 360 on our CES 2022 hub.
- Amazon faces potential union election in New York warehouse
- Gates Foundation adds board members after bill and
- Trinamool’s strongman gave ticket to the poll team running the party
- AAP candidate challenged the debate to the Trinamool leader
- City Center : Different from a village of shining and prosperous Pankaj
- ️ UP
- Biggest Stories of 26 January 2022
- AAP’s guerilla strategy in Trinamool Strongman
- Assembly Election 2022 | Ask 700 farmer families: RLD’s
- UP Assembly Election 2022 | BJP’s Jat Outreach Ahead