BCCI postpones start of Ranji Trophy season
“The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Tuesday announced the postponement of the Ranji Trophy, Col CK Nayudu Trophy and Senior Women’s T20 League for the 2021-22 season in view of the rising COVID-19 cases in the country. Ranji Trophy and Col. The CK Nayudu Trophy was scheduled to begin this month while the Senior Women’s T20 League was scheduled to begin in February.
“BCCI does not want to compromise on the safety of players, support staff, match officials and other participants and has, therefore, decided to put on hold the three tournaments until further notice. BCCI will continue to assess the situation and take a call. according.
“BCCI continues to thank and appreciate the efforts of healthcare workers, state associations, players, support staff, match officials and all service providers who have done their best to host 700-plus matches across 11 tournaments in the current 2021-22. Feet put forward. domestic season,” the release further said.
Topics mentioned in this article
- Eden Hazard at Real Madrid is Still Time for Gareth Bale, Says
- Why are hijab-wearing girls banned in class?
- Declare CM candidate or not?
- ISL: Thursday’s match between Kerala Blasters and ATK Mohan
- City Center: Party Join the Party
- Argentina rest Lionel Messi for 2022 FIFA World Cup
- Outside Party in Communication Complex, Social Society
- India vs South Africa: “Closer to a perfect game,” says South Africa
- Contesting Members:
- IND vs SA: Shikhar Dhawan expressed displeasure over the decline in the middle order