The post included a statement from his wife, Emily.
“He’s working so hard,” read his statement. “When I look through his door window I can see him. Yes, he has the terrible virus. I just wish my best friend/everything was better.”
Big Daddy Weave has been in the field of Christian music for decades and has enjoyed chart success with songs including “My Story” and “I Know”.
- “Looks like my baby girl…”
- Bhooth Kaalam review: Revathi is flawless in must-see film
- There’s now a tarantula-killing worm named after Jeff Daniels
- Britney Spears continues her legal battle with her father
- Mariska Hargitay says Benson ‘fell in love’ with Stabler
- Sia reveals she entered rehab after protests against ‘Music’ film
- How ‘The Amazing Race’ handled its return to the screen
- Megan Fox’s engagement ring: Machine Gun Kelly designed it
- Bob Saget’s widow Kelly Rizzo saddened him in interview: ‘Hey’
- Kapil Sharma reveals that he tried out for Army before making