The state government late Tuesday evening announced the withdrawal of weekend curfew in the state from Friday, saying Karnataka is witnessing an “alarming rate of increase” in coronavirus patients, “primarily due to the omicron variant”. ,
- Why are hijab-wearing girls banned in class?
- Declare CM candidate or not?
- City Center: Party Join the Party
- Outside Party in Communication Complex, Social Society
- Contesting Members:
- Covisield and Covaxin played Smuggling
- Great Uttarakhand Face Off
- Big news: BJP has increased the family a lot, Aparna
- Tauqeer Raza Khan in Uttar Pradesh’s political turmoil, on blue
- “Have to sit with my kids till 3-4 in the morning…”: Priyanka