The WHO report, there are several other publications, says Dr SK Sarin, vice-chancellor of the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, adding that the omicron does not go into the lungs, adding that as of now “there is no rush for oxygen”. The doctor, however, cautioned that the country should be prepared for more hospitals.
- Update in package teen 2024:
- The germs containing the germs were kept in the body and the appearance of the BCCI match was bad
- Election news:
- Uttar Pradesh Elections | “I quoted only General Bipin Rawat”
- girls’ sense of health and well-being
- Was in talks with Gandhi family for almost two years: Prashant
- Noodle Knitting: Is The Internet Ready For This Article?
- Video: Battle of over Rs 500 between 2 health workers in Bihar
- 500 Posting in Bihar
- travel between two