New Delhi: Following is a list of the relaxations imposed for all during the weekend curfew imposed in Delhi from 10 pm on Friday to 5 am on Monday in view of the rise in COVID-19 cases:
- Officers and officers involved in essential and emergency services will be allowed on production of valid identity cards during night and weekend curfews.
- Officers and officers of the Government of India, its autonomous or subordinate offices and PSUs on production of a valid identity card and subject to restrictions imposed by the Central Government.
- The Judge and all Judicial Officers, staff members of all courts of Delhi as well as advocates, legal counsel, produce valid identity cards, service ID cards, photo entry passes and permission letters issued by the court administration, involved in the hearing of the case.
- Officers and officials in the offices of diplomats of different countries, as well as persons holding any constitutional position on production of valid identity cards.
- All private medical personnel such as doctors, nursing staff, paramedics and other hospital services such as hospitals, diagnostic centres, testing laboratories, clinics, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, medical oxygen suppliers and other medical and health services upon production of valid ID cards.
- For pregnant women and patients to receive medical and health services with an attendant, on production of valid identity card and prescription f) On production of valid identity card, for those going for COVID-19 test or vaccination .
- Persons arriving or departing from airports, railway stations, inter-state bus terminus are allowed to travel on production of valid ticket.
- Electronic and print media on production of valid identity card.
- Individuals or students will be allowed to appear in the examination on production of a valid admit card. The examination staff deployed for examination duties will be allowed to travel on production of a valid identity card or examination fee order.
- Up to 20 persons on production of a soft or hard copy of the marriage card;
(Except for the title, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- Two broadcasters sacked for calling women’s high school
- voting rights bill senate vote 2022
- What you need to know about planning a trip now
- Amazon’s ‘Lord of the Rings’ series finally has a name and
- More people died of drug-resistant bacterial infections in
- The woman narrowly escaped after being pushed off the platform due to the stop of the train driver
- Opinion: Covidtests.gov is off to a strong start but big
- Starbucks eliminates vaccine requirement after Supreme Court
- Supreme Court clears house to get Trump white
- The 7 most important lines from Joe Biden’s news conference