Jurgen Klopp returned a suspected positive COVID-19 test result.© AFP
Among the reasons the EFL applied for, travel supporters needed to be given as much notice as possible of any possible postponement.
The club considered it both prudent and appropriate to ask for it to be rescheduled, with no prospect of improvement in the current situation before Thursday’s fixture and the potential for it to worsen.
Earlier, Jurgen Klopp missed Liverpool’s Premier League meeting with Chelsea on Sunday after returning a suspected positive COVID-19 test result.
The Reds manager, who had reported mild symptoms before the fixture, was then isolating himself.
Topics mentioned in this article
- The germs containing the germs were kept in the body and the appearance of the BCCI match was bad
- Election news:
- Uttar Pradesh Elections | “I quoted only General Bipin Rawat”
- girls’ sense of health and well-being
- Australian Open: Stefanos Tsitsipas wins five-set thriller
- Was in talks with Gandhi family for almost two years: Prashant
- Noodle Knitting: Is The Internet Ready For This Article?
- Video: Battle of over Rs 500 between 2 health workers in Bihar
- “Somethings Don’t Change”: Michael Vaughan, Wasim Jaffer
- 500 Posting in Bihar