New Delhi: Domestic stock indices are likely to trade with a fall on Wednesday amid cues from global markets. Asian shares fell after a mixed Wall Street session as US Treasury yields weighed on global tech firms and pushed the dollar to a five-year high against Japan’s yen. Trends on SGX Nifty indicated a negative start for the domestic markets. Nifty futures also known as SGX Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 42.15 points, or 0.24 per cent, to 17,813.
The benchmark BSE Sensex had closed 673 points or 1.14 per cent higher at 59,856 on Tuesday, while the broader NSE Nifty was up 180 points or 1.02 per cent at 17,805.
Here are the stocks to watch during today’s session:
Bharti Airtel: The telecom major said its plans for a new corporate structure – announced on April 14, 2021 – have been “withdrawn” as the board is of the view that its existing structure will tap emerging opportunities and unlock value during digital scaling. to be optimal. businesses.
Future Retail: The Delhi High Court has dismissed Future Retail’s plea seeking to declare illegal arbitration proceedings with its rival partner Amazon. Future urges court that India’s antitrust agency had suspended a 2019 deal used by Amazon to claim rights on Future, with no legal basis to continue arbitration between the two parties Was.
GAIL India: The state-owned gas utility has said that it has completed the acquisition of 26 per cent stake of the bankrupt Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services (IL&FS) in ONGC Tripura Power Company (OTPC).
HUL: FMCG distributors have suspended the boycott of some of HUL’s brands in Maharashtra following talks with the company on the issues of price disparity between traditional distributors and organized business-to-business channel.
Dr Reddy’s: Reddy’s Laboratories has said that it will launch Molflu (molnupirvir) for the treatment of Kovid-19 in the country at the rate of Rs 35 per capsule.
- Adani Wilmar’s IPO to open tomorrow
- How Blockchain Exchange-Traded Funds Are Different
- PMC Bank branches to run as Unity Small Finance Bank
- Vedanta demerger call by March-end: Anil Agarwal
- gst officials arrested youth for issuing fake one thousand crore rupees
- Capital expenditure of PSUs of Ministry of Coal increased by 28.33 percent
- Budget documents will be green again, printing will be bare
- Tata group likely to get Air India official hand
- Before Budget 2022, families are battling inflation
- Crypto Exchange FTX US Is Worth $8 Billion After $400