Bangalore: In view of the rising COVID-19 cases in the city, Brihat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) Chief Commissioner Gaurav Gupta has directed Chief Health Officer Dr Balasundar to provide each and every COVID care center in all the assembly constituencies in the BBMP limits. Identification instructions.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Gupta said, “The concerned are directed to identify one COVID care center each in all the assembly constituencies as the number of COVID cases is increasing.”
He said, “Persons with mild symptoms are unable to get treatment in home isolation, they can get treatment at the Kovid Care Center.”
The commissioner inspected the Kovid Care Center set up in the Kempegowda community at Nandini Layout in the Mahalakshmi Layout constituency of the city and said that “one Covid Care Center in each assembly constituency should be reopened.”
Constituency MLA, Excise Minister K Gopalaiah said that a Covid care center was already established at Kempegowda Community Hall in Nandini Layout of Mahalakshmi Layout constituency.
“45 beds are available on the ground floor and 18 oxygenated bed facilities are available on the first floor of the Kempegowda Community Hall,” Gopalaiah said.
“There are around 40 oxygen concentrators. Toilet facilities, drinking water are also available. Some work is yet to be done including a lift for the first floor and the center will become a full-fledged one,” he said.
- Former Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh’s bail rejected
- Bhagwant Mann, AAP opted for Punjab, answer of barbs
- Congress government only laid the foundation stone:
- PM Narendra Modi interacts with Varanasi BJP workers
- Big change in Republic Day parade this year
- Supreme Court pulls up Center over starvation deaths
- Defection after change in BJP’s UP seat strategy
- Raids on Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi
- Arvind Kejriwal targets Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit
- Clubhouse chat targeted Muslim women, panel asked police to take action