- Deepika is celebrating her 36th birthday today
- She has walked many international red carpets
- The actress was last seen in 83, which she also produced
New Delhi: Deepika Padukone is the queen of hearts. The superstar has wowed us many times thanks to his fiery acting skills, his charming personality and suggestive style statements. Need some fashion tips? She can be a major inspiration for all the fashionistas. Over the years, Deepika has pushed her limits in an attempt to redefine her fashion choices on the international red carpet. Believe us, the actress has exceeded all expectations with her looks. Agree? So, as Deepika turns a year older, let us take a look at some of her most adorable red carpet outfits.
At Cannes Film Festival 2019, Deepika Padukone redefined black-and-white fashion. Her Peter Dundas gown came gifted in a huge black bow in the front.
Deepika Padukone matched the decorative theme of the Met Gala 2019 in a pink Zac Posen gown. She made her style even more graceful while walking on the red carpet.
Deepika Padukone stunned us at Cannes Film Festival 2018 in a ruffled mullet-cut fuchsia dress designed by Ashi Studio. The asymmetrical dress got another oomph with Deepika’s killer smile and intense look.
At the same festival, Deepika Padukone turned heads in a black gown. She chose a black Marcel von Berlin fish-cut gown for her look.
At another Cannes Film Festival, Deepika Padukone made a bold appearance in a fluorescent green gown with elaborate ruffles. Her billowy sleeves and a contrasting pink cap added a playfulness to her character that we all loved to see.
Deepika Padukone’s marshmallow pink gown was a lovely addition to her red carpet wardrobe. The dress, with a small black bust, was designed by Giambattista Valli.
At the Met Gala 2018, Deepika Padukone made a grand entry in a red Prabal Gurung gown. This time she opted for a sleek look.
A gem was found at Paris Fashion Week 2019 as Deepika Padukone when she appeared in a stunning Dior robe.
Deepika Padukone opted for an all-green outfit designed by Aashi Studio. She paired her co-ord set with matching high heels and headgear.
Deepika Padukone stunned in a glittering golden gown on the red carpet.
Deepika Padukone was last seen in Kabir Khan’s sports drama ’83 With her husband actor Ranveer Singh.
- Dhanush and Aishwarya announced their separation Read the statement
- ‘Yellowjacket’ fans can expect more Lottie — and
- Dhanush, wife Aishwarya separate after “18 years”
- Bob Saget’s wife Kelly Rizzo shares an emotional tribute
- Ananya shares on the anniversary of Chunky Pandey and Bhavna
- Photos from Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor’s lunch date
- Pictures of Ali Fazal Hanging Out with Gerard Butler
- Alia Bhatt recalls working with ‘legend’ Pandit Birju
- Suhana Khan wished cousin Alia Chiba a birthday like this
- Neha Dhupia and her “rising son” Gurik