Karnataka is witnessing an “alarming rate of increase” in coronavirus patients, “primarily attributable to (Omicron version)”, the Basavaraja Bommai government said late Tuesday evening, announcing withdrawal of weekend curfew in the southern state from Friday. Of.
- Arvind Kejriwal will announce AAP’s Punjab President
- Tension in Congress over Punjab Chief Minister candidate, a
- Fight between Congress and BJP in Goa: P Chidambaram
- Trinamool’s U-turn in Goa after Congress criticism?
- City Center: Election to Gujjar on Voting,
- Biggest Stories of 17 January 2022
- Mumbai: By doing work work…
- UP Elections: AAP’s weather, weather problem
- Congress rejects Trinamool’s Goa proposal
- Scattered Goa Opposition: Benefit for BJP?