Bhopal: In shocking scenes from Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, a woman police personnel forced a man to clean his trousers when he sprinkled mud on him while trying to overturn his motorcycle.
While there is no video of the mud-sprinkling incident, a six-second clip of the man bending over to dust off the policeman’s white trousers has surfaced online and has been widely shared.
When the man washes the trousers using the red cloth, the policeman, whose face cannot be seen because he has wrapped a white scarf around his head, slaps him and leaves.
All this happened near Sirmaur Chowk of Rewa.
In the ragwa of females, there is a stronger wind than a particle of the female Narmour Chowk. Still the right assessment. feminine product is featured @ndtv@ndtvindia@DGP_MP@drnarottammisrapic.twitter.com/m0hdSJ2mrZ
— by Anurag (@Anurag_Dwary) 12 January 2022
The policeman, identified as Home Guard constable Shashi Kala, has been produced at the collector’s office.
“We have seen the video… and it seems a man was forced to clean the pants of the officer, who slapped him and left. If someone comes to us with a complaint, we will take an action.” inquiry,” said Shiv Kumar, Additional SP (Rewa).
- KJo on Ku before National Voters’ Day
- BJP’s ally in Manipur said, will campaign to remove
- PM honored 29 children with Bal Puraskar for innovation
- 2 teenagers trapped in heavy snowfall while trekking, died
- 7 month old baby Vijayendra in Karnataka out of 14 in the world
- Jailed MP Azam Khan’s son in the list of Samajwadi Party in UP
- Was talking to Gandhi family for almost 2 years
- Trouble over seats in UP’s opposition alliance, Jats felt…
- Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh among star campaigners of Congress
- In a major setback, Sikkim’s main opposition party 40. sees more than