Parody inflight drinks include “Bojohito” which includes “Dash of Cheating” and “Virgin Wax on the Beach” – although travelers can “bring” [their] own wine” to give it a kick.
On Monday, it emerged that Johnson’s principal private secretary, Martin Reynolds, had emailed an invitation to more than 100 Downing Street employees for a “socially-distancing drink at No. 10 Garden” on May 20, 2020.
The email, which has been independently confirmed by CNN, asked guests to “make the most of the beautiful weather.” Johnson admitted in parliament on Wednesday that he had attended the event.
“It was a very simple word, but not when your leader doesn’t know/understand the word,” the tweet said.
This is not the first time that Ryanair has trolled the UK government over officials breaking its own pandemic rules.
Europe’s busiest airline has been incompetent in its criticism of Johnson’s handling of the pandemic.
- Update in package teen 2024:
- Man climbed on the platform of idol in Punjab temple, arrested
- The germs containing the germs were kept in the body and the appearance of the BCCI match was bad
- Biden administration identifying soldiers for possible
- Election news:
- The video shows the driver making a dangerous U-turn on the cliff edge.
- Uttar Pradesh Elections | “I quoted only General Bipin Rawat”
- The stock route is not over: Dow falls
- girls’ sense of health and well-being
- Gurpratap Boparai joins Mahindra for new global leadership