Actor-activist Sadaf Zafar, who was arrested and jailed during the 2019 anti-citizenship law protest in Lucknow, has been given a ticket by the Congress to contest the assembly elections from a seat in Lucknow. Ms. Sadaf was arrested during a social media live during the 2019 protests in Lucknow and later alleged that she was tortured in police custody. After the announcement, Ms. Sadaf, speaking to NDTV, said that she was not a ‘political mild’.
- Big news: Rajendra Nagar after nuclear
- Delhi’s Raisinga sparkles with the atmosphere
- Update in package teen 2024:
- The germs containing the germs were kept in the body and the appearance of the BCCI match was bad
- Election news:
- Uttar Pradesh Elections | “I quoted only General Bipin Rawat”
- girls’ sense of health and well-being
- Was in talks with Gandhi family for almost two years: Prashant
- Noodle Knitting: Is The Internet Ready For This Article?
- Video: Battle of over Rs 500 between 2 health workers in Bihar