- Megan Fox posted an Instagram video
- Megan Fox got engaged on January 11
- Megan Fox married Brian Austin Green in 2010
New Delhi: On Thursday, Megan Fox announced her engagement to boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly on her Instagram handle. The actress shared a video in which Machine Gun proposed with an engagement ring. Sharing the video, Megan wrote: “In July 2020 we sat under this banyan tree. We asked for magic. We were oblivious to the pain we would face together in such a short, frantic time. With work and sacrifice Unknown relationship needs us but intoxicated by love. And karma,” in the caption.
She continued, “Somehow after a year and a half, after walking through hell together, and laughing more than I thought, he asked me to marry him. And as in every life before, and every Happens in a lifetime he’ll follow it, I said yes… and then we drank each other’s blood.” Megan Fox revealed that they got engaged on January 11.
Check out Megan Fox’s Instagram post here:
Machine Gun Kelly, whose real name is Colson Baker, also shared a video of Megan’s engagement ring and wrote: “Yeah, in this life and every life” under the same branches we fell in love, I’ll bring her back started asking for marry me. I know tradition is one ring, but I designed it with Stephen Webster to be two: emerald (his birthstone) and diamond (my birthstone) set on two magnetic bands of thorns that represent the same spirit. come together as two halves to form the vague heart that is our love. 1-11-2022.”
See Machine Gun Kelly’s post here:
The couple met on the set of the crime drama titled midnight in switchgrass in March 2020. Megan Fox married actor Brian Austin Green in 2010 and they divorced in March 2020. Megan and Brian have three sons, Noah, Bodhi and Journey. Machine Gun Kelly has a 12-year-old daughter Cassie.
- Valerie Bertinelli Remembers Her ‘Soulmate’ Eddie Van Helena
- Bob Saget’s final podcast episode will remind you of him
- Gehraiyaan ahead of trailer release, voice notes
- RJ Anmol on Amrita Rao
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health is “stable”: Spokesperson
- Shahrukh Khan dominated the internet with the first Instagram
- Karisma Kapoor’s Midweek Routine Is “Glow Up And Show Up”
- Actor Fardeen Khan tests positive for COVID-19, Is
- Janhvi Kapoor’s caption is the answer to her holiday mood
- Deepika Padukone said what were we thinking about Navya?