In Jamie Lynn Spears’ memoir, she describes her sister’s behavior as “crazy” and “irregular” at times.
Spears took issue with her sister’s recollection, “She was never around me 15 years ago at the time. So why are they talking about it unless she wants to sell a book at my expense??? Really In???”
“I hate to burst my sister’s bubble, but my book isn’t about her. I can’t help that I was also born a Spears, and some of my experiences involve my sister. I’ve already Worked hard. A teenager, and I have made a career out of being someone’s younger sister,” she wrote.
adding, “There are no sides, and I don’t want drama, but I’m speaking my truth to heal my trauma, so I can close this chapter and move on, and I wish my Sister can do the same. No matter what happens, I will always love my older sister, and will be here for her. It is time to end the unhealthy chaos that has controlled my life for so long. “
- Bhooth Kaalam review: Revathi is flawless in must-see film
- There’s now a tarantula-killing worm named after Jeff Daniels
- Britney Spears continues her legal battle with her father
- Mariska Hargitay says Benson ‘fell in love’ with Stabler
- Sia reveals she entered rehab after protests against ‘Music’ film
- How ‘The Amazing Race’ handled its return to the screen
- Megan Fox’s engagement ring: Machine Gun Kelly designed it
- Bob Saget’s widow Kelly Rizzo saddened him in interview: ‘Hey’
- Kapil Sharma reveals that he tried out for Army before making
- Chrissy Teigen celebrates six months of sober