She wrote on an unverified Twitter account linked to her official account, “I have decided to follow my son. There is no point in living without him. Whatever I touch, I waste. I am only him.” And now he’s gone.”
O’Connor – who has been open about her mental struggles and suicidal thoughts in the past – said she felt “lost” and blamed herself for the death of her teenage son.
The mother-in-law of four apologized for her alarming post an hour later and reassured fans that she was seeking medical attention.
“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. I’m with the police on my way to the hospital now. I’m sorry I bothered everyone,” she posted, “I’m lost without my baby and myself Hate it. The hospital will help a little while. But I’m going to find Shane. It’s just a delay.”
O’Connor’s representatives declined to comment on the matter to CNN.
Shane O’Connor’s body was discovered on January 7, two days after he went missing, the singer’s management company confirmed to CNN on Saturday.
O’Connor announced her death on Twitter, saying that her “beautiful” son had “decided to end his earthly struggle.”
“Naviem Nesta Ali Shane O’Connor, the light of my life, decided today to end her earthly struggle and is now with God,” she wrote. “May he live in peace and may no one follow his example. My children. I love you so much. Please be in peace.”
- Valerie Bertinelli Remembers Her ‘Soulmate’ Eddie Van Helena
- Bob Saget’s final podcast episode will remind you of him
- Gehraiyaan ahead of trailer release, voice notes
- RJ Anmol on Amrita Rao
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health is “stable”: Spokesperson
- Shahrukh Khan dominated the internet with the first Instagram
- Karisma Kapoor’s Midweek Routine Is “Glow Up And Show Up”
- Actor Fardeen Khan tests positive for COVID-19, Is
- Janhvi Kapoor’s caption is the answer to her holiday mood
- Deepika Padukone said what were we thinking about Navya?