For all the dangers of social networks, there is also pushback against hate and misinformation. Social media is a place of political discussion for all, with no barriers to entry. YouTube channels like Rashtriya Dastak, Tathagat live with millions of followers enable SC-ST communities to regroup and fight for social justice. There are Twitter handles, Telegram groups and small apps that have not only given voice to the Bahujan Samaj to disseminate socio-political views, but also against toxic hate and abuse, both online and offline. In the show, we see how the SC/ST communities fight prejudice.
- Big news: Rajendra Nagar after nuclear
- Delhi’s Raisinga sparkles with the atmosphere
- Update in package teen 2024:
- The germs containing the germs were kept in the body and the appearance of the BCCI match was bad
- Election news:
- Uttar Pradesh Elections | “I quoted only General Bipin Rawat”
- girls’ sense of health and well-being
- Was in talks with Gandhi family for almost two years: Prashant
- Noodle Knitting: Is The Internet Ready For This Article?
- Video: Battle of over Rs 500 between 2 health workers in Bihar