Two sources said the US Federal Trade Commission was also involved in the antitrust investigation. Meta did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
A source said New York, North Carolina and Tennessee were among the states involved in the investigation. A group of about 50 states on Friday asked an appeals court to reinstate its antitrust lawsuit filed against Facebook in December 2020.
One of the sources said the inquiry into Facebook’s Oculus business is part of a larger investigation.
The New York, North Carolina and Tennessee attorney general’s offices did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The investigation was first reported by Bloomberg News.
© Thomson Reuters 2022
Get the latest from the Consumer Electronics Show on Gadgets 360 on our CES 2022 hub.
- To the whole family in Delhi, Mr.
- Anuprajna said-
- Woman’s family only after murder
- ban on health management 31
- Speed speed in Maharashtra fast, middle dose
- Republic Day 2022 | Removed from Gandhi’s favorite hymn
- How to Access 5G for AT&T and Verizon Customers
- UP Assembly Election 2022 | Asaduddin Owaisi’s new announcement
- iPhone 15 Pro may come with 5x periscope camera: Report
- Watch: Amit Shah’s UP campaign sees packed roads, some