According to a post by Oppo on Weibo, the Oppo Enco X2 True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earphones will be launched on February 24 at 7.30 PM China Time (5 PM IST). The image shared with the post shows the earphones co-designed with Danish loudspeaker maker Dynaudio. Today’s teaser poster reveals that the earbuds will come with a second-generation coaxial dual-unit, support LHDC 4.0 ultra-clear sound transmission and ultra-wideband deep noise reduction (translated).
As mentioned, Pete Lau has shared an image of the Oppo Enco X2 in black, saying that the sound quality of the earphones is a “breakthrough improvement”, and he has kept his wired HiFi headphones in the drawer.
The Oppo Find X5 series that includes the Oppo Find X5 and Oppo Find X5 Pro smartphones will also be launched globally on February 24 along with the Oppo Enco X2 TWS earphones and the Oppo Watch 2. Both the smartphones will be equipped with MariSilicon X Imaging Neural Processing Unit. (NPU). Oppo is also running an early trial event to give a glimpse about the handset ahead of its general release.
- Man shot, on camera, after killing ex-wife, daughter
- Modern Love Mumbai on 13th May on Amazon Prime Video. See
- Best Apple Arcade Games in 2022
- Yes or No to Prashant Kishor? Congress meeting today after KCR
- Oppo K10 5G, K10 Pro 5G with Triple Rear Camera, 120Hz
- Tamil Nadu took steps to cut off the power of the governor
- Bitcoin, Ether fall below key resistance levels
- Maharashtra: After Kitty Somya family, Delhi BJP
- Moto G52 with 90Hz Poled Display, Triple Rear Cameras